Saturday, February 7, 2009

DJ's New Car

We got DJ this car a few weeks ago. It has finally been nice enough on the weekends so that we can get out an try it out. He is unsure about riding in it, but he really enjoyed pushing it around and playing with it!


Just need to back up here a little bit! He could push it backwards a little.


I think I will just push it around


I think there is something wrong with the gas tank


Yep, its the gas tank alright. I need some gas.


I think this will do the trick

Just need a little bit more!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great car and what a cutie pie!!! He just keeps getting even cuter and more squeezable every day!

Stacy T. said...

Oh I love those little cars!! I can't wait until we buy our house and are able to get some big toys like that. DJ is adorable as always!!

Unknown said...

He's getting so big! He's so cute putting "gas" in the car! We have one of these for Ryan, and I hadn't even thought about taking it out yet...I'll have to do that tomorrow!